TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — Ahead of President Donald Trump’s arrival in Tuscaloosa for the Alabama-LSU game, a likeness of him that has been used to protest his administration has already come to town.
“Baby Trump,” a 20-foot inflatable caricature of Trump that depicts him as a baby, made its arrival in town Saturday morning. As of noon Saturday, “Baby Trump” is stationed at Monnish Park at the corner of 15th Street and Hackberry Lane.
The inflatable has been used by protesters and has been seen around the world the last couple of years where Trump has been, including London, Los Angeles and Buenos Aires.
The inflatable is set up 4.3 miles away from where Trump will be landing at Tuscaloosa National Airport and one mile from Bryant-Denny Stadium.
The Alabama-LSU game kicks off at 2:30 p.m.
- Hispanic Heritage: Honoring indigenous culture through pyrography
- Dale County education and medical leaders discuss coping with COVID
- New Geneva County Jail officially opens
- Hurricane Sally knocks out numerous roads and bridges in Geneva County
- Samson shooting results in an 18-year-old being charged with attempted murder