MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — Fire crews responded to the Alabama State House in Montgomery Friday afternoon.
According to an unnamed building manager, the building was evacuated after an exhaust fan in a bathroom on the third floor started smoking, causing a light smell of smoke throughout the building.
No injuries were reported. Montgomery Fire and Rescue as well as ALEA are on the scene.
This is a developing story, which will be updated as new details are available.
- Alabama State Rep. Rhett Marques speaks at the monthly Coffee Co. Women’s Club meeting
- Geneva City School Superintendent Ron Snell has COVID
- ESCC protecting fans and players during basketball and baseball season
- Battling COVID-19 together: Virus to Vaccine
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash