TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — An Alabama football player says the Crimson Tide football team, along with coaches, plans to march across campus on Monday.
Running back Najee Harris, tweeted Friday night that the players and coaches plan to march from the Mal Moore Athletic Facility to the Foster Auditorium on campus.
In the tweet, Harris said, “We want our voices to be heard.”
The players and coaches will march at 4 p.m. on Monday, according to the tweet from Harris.
- Dothan churches prepare in case of second COVID-19 wave
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- 84-year-old in Ohio assaulted over Biden sign, police say
- Henry Co. Superintendent race a fight to the finish
- Jeff Coleman named chair of Troy University Foundation Board of Directors