Below is a list of restaurants that are offering complimentary meals to vets on Veterans Day, Monday, November 11.
From everyone at WDHN, thank you to all of our veterans! We honor you not only on Veterans Day, but everyday for your service to our country.
- Applebee’s – Veterans and active duty military can pick from eight different entrees at no charge
- Chicken Salad Chick – Veterans and active duty military get a free chick special and regular drink
- Chili’s – Veterans receive a complimentary meal from select entree choices
- CiCi’s Pizza – Active duty or retired military get a free unlimited buffet
- Cracker Barrel – military veterans and active duty military will receive a complimentary pumpkin pie latte or a slice of double chocolate fudge Coca-Cola cake
- Huddle House – Active or retired military and veterans get a free order of sweet cakes (Nov. 8-11)
- IHOP – Active duty and retired vets receive free breakfast
- Little Caesars – On Nov. 11, from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., veterans and active military can receive a free lunch combo, which includes four slices of deep dish pizza and a 20-ounce drink
- Logan’s Roadhouse – On Nov. 11, from 3 – 6 p.m., veterans and active military get a free American Roadhouse meal
- Metro Diner – will offer 20% off for active and retired military
- Red Lobster – Offering a free appetizer or dessert
- Shoney’s – Veterans receive all you can eat breakfast bar
- Texas Roadhouse – vets and active military receive a free lunch from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. and will have a selection of 10 entree choices