CHILDERBURG, Ala. (WIAT) — One principal in Childersburg wanted to express his feelings during this pandemic. Here’s how he did it.
“I want to sing you a song that lets you know how I have been feeling during this COVID-19 pandemic,” Childersburg High Principal Quentin Lee said in a video posted on YouTube.
To the tune of “Amazing Grace,” Lee began screaming, periodically stopping to play the piano in contrast. The video has been viewed more than 1,000 times.
Lee said he hopes his song brings hope and encouragement during this time.
- Wicksburg improves to 6-0 in area play, defeating Providence Christian on the road
- Abbeville names new police chief after nine months
- Samson water lines are extended to those south of the city
- Nestlé recalls 762,000 pounds of pepperoni Hot Pockets
- Infant found with mother’s body in parked vehicle in Missouri