VIDEO: Smoke billows out of Enterprise Ruby Tuesday

Local News

ENTERPRISE, Ala. (WDHN) — A fire that left part of the Enterprise Ruby Tuesday charred was captured on video Wednesday.

The front of the restaurant caught on fire after someone left their cigarette butt behind.

While the Ruby Tuesday suffered some exterior damage, the inside was largely untouched aside from some smoke damage, but since the copper wiring was compromised, the restaurant had to close for an electrician to work on it.

It will reportedly be open before the end of the week.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories