DOTHAN, Ala. (WDHN) — A month-long investigation into the drug trade in south Dothan yielded results Wednesday.
Vice investigators with the Dothan Police Department conducted a search on the 400 block of South College Street. There they found methamphetamine, crack cocaine, marijuana, a stolen gun, money and some drug paraphernalia.
Suspect Donnie Rafeal Smith, 38, faces the following charges:
- Drug Trafficking (methamphetamine)
- Unlawful Possession of a Controlled Substance (cocaine)
- Possession of Marijuana 1st degree
- Certain Persons Forbidden to Possess a Firearm
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Receiving Stolen Property 4th degree.
He has a bond total of $169,000.