(WIAT) — Former Auburn head coach Pat Dye tested positive for coronavirus after being hospitalized with longstanding kidney issues.
He previously tested positive for COVID-19, but is asymptomatic, family tells CBS 42.
This is a developing story. Check back for more updates.
- Wiregrass Food Bank benefits from Coffee County
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- An Enterprise baby is safe after a parental kidnapping
- Local political leaders react to round one of the Presidential Debates
- Local bar responds to ABC board decision to lift alcohol sales curfew