(WIAT) — Former Auburn head coach Pat Dye tested positive for coronavirus after being hospitalized with longstanding kidney issues.
He previously tested positive for COVID-19, but is asymptomatic, family tells CBS 42.
This is a developing story. Check back for more updates.
- Pres. Trump takes on social media outlets with an executive order
- Local officials urge citizens to wear masks in public amid surge in cases
- Protesters enter Minneapolis police station, set fires
- WDHN Storm Team: Widespread rain tomorrow before drying out this weekend
- WDHN recognizes Leslie Pancoast as a Rising Hero