FORT WALTON BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) — A clinic in NorthWest Florida says a man came in with flu-like symptoms after traveling internationally, prompting a temporary closing of the white-Wilson Medical Center.
The center re-opened Wednesday afternoon.
The appropriate steps were immediately taken to evaluate this individual and any potential exposure to COVID-19.White-Wilson Medical Center
The center says if you have any flu-like symptoms or have traveled internationally, call the Florida Department of Health at 850-833-9065 for further instruction.
- Bruno the Bear makes it to Missouri on interstate trek
- Headland holds first Hotty Toddy 10K Run and Walk
- Troy to face Nicholls St. in 2025 for first time in over twenty years
- WDHN Storm Team: Persistent storms will impact your Fourth of July celebrations
- Seven time NASCAR Cup Series champion Jimmie Johnson tests positive for COVID-19