FORT WALTON BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) — A clinic in NorthWest Florida says a man came in with flu-like symptoms after traveling internationally, prompting a temporary closing of the white-Wilson Medical Center.
The center re-opened Wednesday afternoon.
The appropriate steps were immediately taken to evaluate this individual and any potential exposure to COVID-19.White-Wilson Medical Center
The center says if you have any flu-like symptoms or have traveled internationally, call the Florida Department of Health at 850-833-9065 for further instruction.
- WDHN Storm Team: Beautiful Thursday, sunny with a high of 73
- New federal rules to help states combat coronavirus patient surge
- How coronavirus can impact your credit score
- Several Dothan businesses investigated and forced to close after operating against Gov. Ivey’s order
- Geneva Mayor Frankie Lindsey thanks his residents for abiding by COVID-19 health measures