TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — A body pulled from the Black Warrior River Thursday morning has been identified as a 20-year-old student at the University of Alabama who went missing on the river earlier this week.
At 10 a.m. Thursday, Northport Fire and Rescue recovered a body at the Oliver Lock and Dam in Northport. The discovery of the body comes as law enforcement have been searching for a missing 20-year-old UA student who went missing Tuesday on the river.
This is a developing story. More will be published as information is released.
- As US hits highest 7-day average for virus cases, these states are hardest hit
- 14-year-old boy with Asperger’s syndrome beaten to death in Tennessee
- Senate to confirm Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination
- Newsfeed Now: Presidential campaigns’ final week
- Oklahoma State University renames 2 buildings after civil rights pioneer