MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WKRG) — Alabama has been approved for an emergency disaster declaration. Alabama governor Kay Ivey has responded to the decision.
“As we continue making preparations for Hurricane Sally to impact Alabama, I thank President Trump and his Administration for approving our request so quickly. We will continue closely monitoring the developments today, and I urge everyone in the coastal areas south of I-10 and in low-lying areas to take all precautions and heed advice from weather experts and local officials. Please stay vigilant, Alabama.”Gov. Kay Ivey
- 150 million rapid COVID-19 tests to be distributed to all U.S. states
- Man arrested after 3-day crime spree including shooting at family members, kidnapping woman
- ALEA issues alert for missing 10-year-old girl
- Photos: Enterprise home engulfed in flames
- Dothan City Schools launches help desk for virtual students