DOTHAN, Ala. (WDHN) — The Alabama Department of Public Health released a new dashboard with locations for COVID-19 vaccine providers Monday.
The dashboard includes sites aside from hospitals where the vaccine is going to be available. However, since the state is only allocating a minimal amount of vaccine, these sites may not have vaccines on hand.
With the start of Phase 1b Monday, there are now around 676,000 people who can get the vaccine, but Alabama has only been given 379,875 out of 640,150 doses that were allocated to the state excluding those given through federal programs.
Here are the locations in the WDHN viewing area that are administering vaccine:
- Mike’s Southside Pharmacy on 1006 S. Oates St.
- Dothan Pediatric Clinic on 126 Clinic Drive
- Allsouth Urgent Care on 4585 Montgomery Highway
- Dothan Medical Associates at 1118 Ross Clark Circle Suite 100
- SARHA Geneva Family Health Center
All local health departments are also designated as vaccine providers. So far, 148,685 people have been vaccinated with the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines since Dec. 19.