DOTHAN, Ala. (WDHN) — Houston County is now reporting five total deaths from COVID-19, according to the Alabama Department of Public Health.
The county has confirmed a total of 222 cases.
Across the state, the ADPH has confirmed 18,354 cases and 649 deaths. As of this report, there are another 288 probable cases and 2 probable deaths in Alabama that are under investigation.
Here’s a list of the numbers for the Southeastern District:
- Butler County — 415 cases; 18 deaths
- Coffee County — 238 cases; one death
- Houston County — 222 cases; five deaths
- Pike County — 207 cases; zero deaths
- Barbour County — 173 cases; one death
- Dale County — 123 cases; zero deaths
- Covington County — 81 cases; one death
- Henry County — 81 cases; two deaths
- Crenshaw County — 78 cases; three deaths
- Geneva County — 43 cases; zero deaths