DOTHAN, Ala. (WDHN) — Most of the Wiregrass is now under a low risk level for COVID-19, following a trend in the region in recent weeks.
Here are how the counties of the southeastern district rank up so far
- Houston County — Moderate Risk
- Geneva County — Low Risk
- Barbour County — Low Risk
- Coffee County — Very High Risk
- Covington County — Moderate Risk
- Dale County — Low Risk
- Pike County — Low Risk
- Henry County — High Risk
- Butler County — Very High Risk
- Crenshaw County — High Risk
Those living in low risk regions are asked to follow general health guidelines set forth by the Alabama Department of Public Health, which you can find here.
While the southeastern corner of the state is showing improvement, Conecuh, Lawrence, Marion, Randolph, Tuscaloosa, and Winston counties are still under a very high risk for COVID-19 infection.