MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — Saturday, Gov. Kay Ivey tweeted a thank you to Apple CEO Tim Cook after he made a generous donation of thousands of masks for medical staff employees in the state of Alabama.
Apple donated 63,000 N-95 masks to the state of Alabama’s medical staff workers.
The donation comes days after Tim Cook announced Apple donated 10 million masks to medical staff workers fighting COVID-19.
- Tropical Storm Zeta heading toward the Gulf of Mexico
- Jaylen Waddle suffers season-ending injury during Tennessee game
- New tropical depression forms; has eyes on the Gulf
- Do campaign signs still matter in 2020?
- Veterans: Your free breakfast awaits at Shoney’s on Veterans Day