BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Alabama Power crews and field representatives are practicing safe social distancing in the community during the coronavirus pandemic.
In a video posted to Alabama Power’s Twitter, the power company asks customers and neighbors to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 by maintaining a safe social distance of six feet from Alabama Power crews.
In addition, Alabama Power hopes to remain committed to powering communities across the state during the pandemic.
- Texas woman died of COVID-19 while on commercial flight
- ‘Bankrupt’ 50 Cent endorses Trump for president
- Second stimulus checks: Major hurdles remain as election aid deadline nears
- Newsfeed Now: Trump campaigns in PA; Changes to Thursday’s presidential debate
- Geneva Mayor Franke Lindsey’s last council meeting as an elected official