MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — Gov. Kay Ivey held press conference Monday at the Montgomery Regional Airport to announce the economic impact from Alabama’s 80 public use airports.
Ivey was joined by Montgomery Mayor Steven Reed and Executive Director Marshall Taggart.
Watch the full press conference here.
- Judge: Charges still stand against pastor Tony Spell for violating COVID-19 crowd limits
- Headland High opens new basketball arena in honor of former coach
- Biden restricts travel from 26 European countries
- Target employees to receive $500-plus pandemic bonus
- Hawaii man survives lightning strike, then beats COVID-19