MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — On Wednesday, State Superintendent of Education Eric Mackey will hold a press conference with announcements regarding the signing of an important memorandum of understanding for science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics (STEAM) educators to teach in Alabama public schools.
-State Superintendent of Education Eric Mackey
-Meesoon Han, executive director of the Alabama Korea- Education Economic Partnership
-James Purcell, state higher education executive officer
-Jae-ik Cho, representative for the Republic of Korea Ministry of Education
The press conference will be held at the Public Service Commission Hearing Room located on the ninth floor of the RSA Union Building in Montgomery.
For more details, visit the Alabama Department of Education website.
Tune in right here for the live stream at 4 p.m.
- Enterprise holds annual Christmas Parade
- The town of Abbeville takes pride in its state-bound high school football team
- Wiregrass Angel House partners with The Ark and The Harbor for Giving Tuesday Boston butt fundraiser
- 1st COVID vaccines should go to health care workers, nursing homes, panel says
- CDC to shorten recommended COVID-19 quarantine days