MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — On Wednesday, State Superintendent of Education Eric Mackey will hold a press conference with announcements regarding the signing of an important memorandum of understanding for science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics (STEAM) educators to teach in Alabama public schools.
-State Superintendent of Education Eric Mackey
-Meesoon Han, executive director of the Alabama Korea- Education Economic Partnership
-James Purcell, state higher education executive officer
-Jae-ik Cho, representative for the Republic of Korea Ministry of Education
The press conference will be held at the Public Service Commission Hearing Room located on the ninth floor of the RSA Union Building in Montgomery.
For more details, visit the Alabama Department of Education website.
Tune in right here for the live stream at 4 p.m.
- Geneva County disinfects its buses to prevent chances of students catching the coronavirus
- A Geneva street is renamed for a community leader who recently passed away
- Schools and COVID-19: How will teachers stay safe during the pandemic?
- Eric Trump says Harris as Biden’s VP doesn’t worry Trump campaign
- WDHN Storm Team: More rain to come, Tropical Storm Josephine strengthens