TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — UPDATE (11/23): The Tuscaloosa Police Department has announced that Terrance Westbrook has been arrested in Marengo County.
He is not in the process of being returned back to Tuscaloosa where he is charged with first-degree rape and first-degree kisnapping.
No other information has been released at this time.
ORIGINAL (11/23): The Tuscaloosa Police Department is searching for a suspect in a rape and kidnapping case that occurred last week.
According to TPD, 23-year-old Terrance Westbrook is wanted for allegedly raping and kidnapping a 19-year-old on Nov. 17.
The victim alleges Westbrook assaulted her over the course of several hours after a verbal argument escalated as the two drove in his car.
Later on, Westbrook allegedly put the victim into his trunk while he picked up another woman from work and gave her a ride home. Westbrook then drove to a residence in Thomasville where someone then gave the victim a ride to Greensboro.
Westbrook is described as being 5-foot-9 and weighing 150 pounds. He drives a Mercury Grand Marquis and could be in the areas of Tuscaloosa, Choctaw, Marengo or Clarke counties.
If you have information on Westbrook’s whereabouts, contact TPD at 205-464-8690 or 205-349-2121.
- Analysis: Brady’s NFC championship turned on 2 crucial calls
- Who’s the favorite to be named Super Bowl LV MVP?
- Security preps going into place in Tampa ahead of Super Bowl LV
- Want to be a fan in the stands at Super Bowl LV?
- Judge: Charges still stand against pastor Tony Spell for violating COVID-19 crowd limits