JEFFERSON COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office has identified the body found near Pratt Highway Monday night as 29-year-old Antonio Bass.
Bass was reported missing on Friday after not being seen since Sept. 9. His body was found in a field off the road.
Bass’ brother spoke to CBS 42 over the weekend asking for answers in his disappearance.
No other information has been released at this time. The investigation is still ongoing.
- Suspect in custody for shooting on minors
- Second capital murder suspect arrested in Dothan woman’s death
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- First Baptist Church members volunteer to beautify community garden
- Additional lanes off Highway 84 built into the new Ben E. Keith food processing facility under construction in New Brockton