MORGAN COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Morgan County Sheriff’s Office has arrested two men after deputies received a call the men were in a home with two underage girls.
According to MCSO, deputies responded to a call in the 200 block of Bethel Circle in the Hartselle area Friday. When authorities got to the scene, the two men attempted to run.
One suspect stopped outside of the home and waited for deputies while the other man ran into the woods without any clothing on. He was later picked up by deputies.
After an initial investigation, it was determined that the suspects were invited by the girls to the home.
No other information has been released at this time. This is still an ongoing investigation.
- Community members protest against Representative Mo Brooks
- Bills fans donate to Lamar Jackson’s favorite charity following QB’s injury
- Bills advance to AFC championship with 17-3 win over Ravens
- Rodgers, Packers beat Rams 32-18 to reach NFC title game
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials