Various vegetable products packaged by Mann Packing of Salinas, California are being voluntarily recalled because they may be contaminated with Listeria Monocytogenes. The "minimally processed" vegetables are sold throughout the United States and Canada at Walmart and Trader Joe's.
Mann Packing is issuing the recall out of an abundance of caution after a single positive result of Listeria was found on one of the products during random sampling.
Walmart recalled products
- Broccoli Cauliflower Florets, 12 oz. bags; UPC code: 681131328852
- Broccoli Florets, 32 oz. bags; UPC code: 681131122344
- Broccoli Florets, 12 oz bags; UPC code: 681131328845
- Broccoli Slaw, 16 oz. bags; UPC code: 681131148207
- Stir Fry Medley, 12 oz. bags; UPC code: 681131457460
- Cauliflower Florets, 10 oz. bags; UPC code: 681131091381
- Cauliflower 6/16 oz. bags; UPC code: 681131122320
- Super Blend, 10 oz. bags; UPC code: 681131148368
- Vegetable Medley, 2 lb. bags; UPC code: 681131457378
- Vegetable Medley 9/12 oz.; UPC code: WM681131328791