Mandy and Devero teamed up with Olive Garden here in Dothan to celebrate National Pasta Day.
From now until November 19, Olive Garden will offer pasta lovers unlimited servings of their favorite pasta combinations, homemade soup or salad and freshly baked breadsticks, starting at just $9.99.
Never Ending Pasta Bowl includes options to please the entire family with more than 100 possible combinations of specialty pastas, homemade sauces and craveable toppings:
- Pastas: Spaghetti, Rigatoni, Angel Hair, Fettuccine, Cavatappi, Gluten-Free Rotini and Whole Grain Linguine
- Sauces: Creamy Mushroom, Alfredo, Traditional Meat Sauce, Asiago Garlic Alfredo, Marinara and Five Cheese Marinara
- Toppings: Meatballs, Italian Sausage, Crispy Chicken Fritta, Crispy Shrimp Fritta or Grilled Chicken can be added to any combination starting at $2.99.
Olive Garden’s Alfredo Sauce
- 3 oz wt butter
- 1 TBSP Garlic
- 2 TBSP All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup imported Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup imported Romano cheese, grated
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Sautee the butter and garlic in a saucepan on medium heat. Cook for 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- Add the remaining ingredients to saucepan and stir occasionally until the sauce begins to simmer. Remove from heat.
- Serve the Alfredo sauce with your Pot Pie or over your favorite pasta, like fettuccine, linguine or bow tie.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Serving size: 4