At 5:30 a.m. this morning, deputies and investigators executed multiple arrest warrants at various locations in the DeFuniak Springs area.
The following individuals were identified throughout the course of the investigation who were involved in the manufacture of methamphetamine, distribution of controlled substances including pharmaceutical medications and conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamine by providing precursor or listed chemicals necessary to produce the drug.
The following individuals were arrested;
- James Agerton, 68, 124 Poinsetta Avenue
- Teresa Bishop, 45, 393 Martin Road
- Jordan Bishop, 25, 46 Jim Cotton Drive
- Pauline Carroll, 51, 1980 Yorkey Road, Westville, FL
- Jeffrey Clenney, 51, 105 Swanee Drive
- Delise Lacy, 28, 504 South Church St, Bunnell, FL
- Jonathan Shirah, 48, 415 Caswell Road
- Rory Wilson, 51, 50 Bruce Avenue
- Scott Anderson, 48, 553 Roberts Drive
- Douglass Dannelley, 43, 94 Karli Court
- Travis Adams, 34, 132 Shady Acres Court
- Jason Harvey, 27, 66 Hedger Drive
- Jacob Martin, 29, 1021 Miles Martin Road
- James Odom, 56, 456 E Roberts Road
- Heather Rodriguez, 44, 91 Frederick Drive
- Irino Rodriguez, 47, 91 Frederick Drive
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.